How To Setup Epson Printer: Easy Guide
Epson is known to be one of the world's largest manufacturers of computer printers. Their printers have a successful track record in giving excellent performance and quality of printing. Here's an easy guide on how to set up Epson printer.
The Guide For Epson Proper Installation
Regardless of using Windows OS or macOS, you should be able to set up your Epson printer in just a swift. Below is the step by step procedure to complete your Epson Printer Installation.
Epson Printer Installation For Windows Users
- First of all, you need to 'Turn On' the printer.
- Navigate to the Epson official website.
- Choose to 'Download' option.
- Install the 'Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility' option.
- Agree to the end-user agreement by tick the checkbox.
- Click the 'Next' and then opt for the 'Install' option.
- After completing the above step, select your product.
- Click the 'Next' option and choose the 'Printer Registration' option.
- Click the 'Next' option and then select the 'Agree' option.
- Click OK when you see Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Click Close.
Epson Printer Installation For Mac Users
- Turn on your printer on your first step
- Reach out to the Epson Official Website.
- Choose to download option.
- Install the 'Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility' for the Mac version.
- Choose the 'Continue' option and then 'Agree' option.
- Click the 'Install' and then click on the 'Close' option.
- Click 'Next' after selecting your printer.
- Select 'Printer Registration'
- Click on the 'OK' option and tick the box for accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- Click 'Next,' and you will be able to create a new account.
Updating Your Epson Printer Driver
Epson printer requires drivers to function correctly. If you use the wrong driver or an outdated one, this may cause significant problems. There are two ways to get the correct driver: manually and automatically.
- Manual Update Of Epson Printer Driver - For you to get the right Epson printers drivers, go to their page, Epson support web page, and search for your printer. Try to find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of the Windows version and start downloading the driver manually.
Once downloaded the right drivers for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the easy on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Automatic Update Of Epson Printer Driver - Update your Epson Printer Driver automatically using Driver Easy. Driver Easy will recognize your system automatically and find the correct drivers for it.
There's a tendency that you might face some difficulty while installing the Epson printer. Always look for reliable sources in getting proper guidance if you encounter installation issues. Do not hesitate to ask for help, especially if you have less technical knowledge so that you won't damage the printer or your computer. Seek advice from a certified professional for troubleshooting assistance.
With this easy guide, you can now start working on your Epson printer flawlessly without facing any hassle.