How To Print Using Keyboard? – Ease Your Printing Game
Are you here because you want to find the best shortcut to print your files? Well, you have just arrived at the article that will teach you how to print using keyboard and help you learn more about the importance of these keyboard shortcuts. Make sure to read the entire article to see what you are looking for.
If you are that person who spends your entire day in front of your computer screen, be sure to read this part of the article. Despite how hardworking your fingers are with typing and how good it is in navigating from one key to another, you might not know something – the different keyboard shortcuts.
Before knowing how to print using keyboard, it is essential, as a computer user, to know all keyboard shortcuts.
- Help you save more time – It is truly a hassle to do a certain computer command manually, especially if you are running against time. But with the invention of shortcut keys, your entire keyboard experience will totally upgrade to a whole different level. You won’t have to grab your mouse every time or type with a few extra keys to get one job done.
- Boost the feeling of productivity – If you are a multi-tasker who always loves the benefit of hitting two birds with one stone, then shortcut keys are meant for you. Having enough knowledge with these short cut keys will motivate you to get more jobs done under pressure.
The Hidden Printing Key
Many of you would be struggling with how to print screen. Well, there is one print key on the keyboard that’s specifically made for the printing function.
So how to print using keyboard?
- Find the print screen key. This key is usually located on the upper right part of any keyboard. You can recognize this easily because it is written with a ‘PrSc’, ‘Sys Req’, or ‘Prnt Scrn’ labels.
- To easily capture and print your current screen display, simply press the Print Screen key. But in some other keyboards, you have to hold both the FN and Print Screen keys to enable the Print Screen function.
- If you want to automatically add the captured screen on the screenshot folder on your computer, press down both the Windows key and the Print Screen key together. This option works in both Windows 8 and 10.
- To print it, you can use either Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. Simply paste or drag the captured screen display on those applications, and print it with your printing device.
- On the other hand, if what you are trying to print is a document and not a screenshot, you may press CTRL + P. And then select printing options on the Page Setup.
That is how to print using keyboard in easy ways.
The Key to an Easier Life
Now that you know the idea on how to print using keyboard as well as the benefits of familiarizing yourself with the different keyboard shortcuts, you’re a step towards an easier computer experience. Keep educating yourself with the rest of the shortcut keys and be encouraged to be more productive with all your computer tasks.