How To Print Sticker Labels
You may avail of the services of a professional printing house for your sticker needs. Or, to make it more fun, you can print them yourself!
Here, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to print sticker labels on Word. Learn as you read on.
Before we move on to sticker printing tutorial, let us go through the sticker services that you may avail of from the professionals. Professional print shops can design and print your sticker labels in different types and formats.
- Sticker rolls – In this format, your sticker design is printed on a rolled sticker paper. This sticker format is most common for product labels. It is easy to use and store.
- Sticker sheets – This format is preferred by clients who want stickers in smaller quantities. Your sticker design is printed on sticker sheets.
- Die-cut singles – This is the most customized sticker format as your design is die-cut to its exact shape.
Professional print shops also offer a variety of paper materials for your stickers such as vinyl labels, paper labels, clear labels, foil labels, and more.
If you are into crafts and want to print your stickers, we are here to help. Let’s start!
How To Make Sticker Labels Using Word
You will need a sticker paper, a printer, and a laptop or personal computer with Microsoft Word application.
Always make sure that you use the sticker paper suitable for your printer and for your needs. Use only Inkjet sticker film with an Inkjet printer and a laser sticker paper with laser printers. You can buy sticker papers online or in craft stores, bookstores, or office depots.
How do you make sticker labels on Word? Follow these simple steps:
- Open Microsoft Word application on your computer.
- Go to Mailings > Labels.
- Select Options, then choose a label vendor and product to use. Click OK. You may also select New Label to configure a custom label.
- Then, type the information you want to incorporate in the Address Box. Remember, you can only use text.
- To change the formatting, highlight, and right-click the text. Make necessary changes in Font and Paragraph. Then, click, OK.
- Select ‘Full page of the same label.’
- Select Print or Save.
You may also design your sticker labels using dedicated design software so you can incorporate images or graphics
To print your sticker labels, follow these steps.
- Print a test page using regular paper to know if you have proper print alignment,.
- If there are misalignments, adjust the design and settings on your computer accordingly. Print a test page again.
- If the design appears correctly on the test page, proceed by loading your sticker film on your printer.
- Print your labels.
- Cut your sticker labels.
If you are printing sticker labels with images, make sure to set your printer at high resolution. This way, you can produce high-quality prints.
How to print sticker labels is easy. You can hone your design skills, and you may soon turn your craft into a business venture.