How To Print Locket Photos
A Locket is always a good gift idea for your loved ones. They come in different styles and different sizes. Let's learn how to print locket photos to put in those tiny frames.
Steps In Printing Locket Photos
Putting pictures in your locket is not just about printing the photo right away. It comes in three steps.
Step 1. Measure the locket
Step 2. Resize the image
Step 3. Print the locket sized photo
Measure The Locket
Ways on how to get the locket measurement.
1. Get the image space size - All lockets come with a frame where you can put a photo. Measure the frame with a ruler or tape measure so you can have a reference point to use when you resize the image.
2. Get the estimates - In case that it is difficult for the image space to measure, try to use an estimate for the size. The general estimate is about 1 millimeter (0.10 cm) or makes sure that it's smaller than actually the size of your locket.
It is recommended to put a few allowances on your measurement. It's easy to trim the edges of the picture later on.
3. If the locket is round, measure the diameter - Measure round lockets by getting the diameter and use this as your approximate width. It's to not have the exact measurements. Give a little extra on your measurement as you can trim the image to fit the locket later on.
Resize The Image
Ways of resizing the image.
1. Upload the photo - Upload the photo on a computer or phone app. Edit the photo in the editing website or computer programs like Photoshop.
2. Resize the image using the Image Settings. You can adjust the image size by height and width. If you want to resize your image, simply key in your locket's estimated size and the image size will also adjust.
If you want to resize your image by percentage, figure out the percentage you need to reduce the size of the image based on the current size. If it's confusing, try it by trial and error.
If you want to resize your image by pixel, try to determine your image's pixels before you start to resize. Go to your image settings and Select the "Pixels" option and scale down your picture based on pixel measurement.
3. Save a copy of the resized locket picture for printing. After you have resized the image, save it for printing.
Print The Locket Sized Photo
Ways to print the photo.
1. Print at home using your pigment printer. After you resize your image, select "Print" in your computer and print it in either colored or black and white.
2. Print using websites - After resizing the photo, upload on websites like Shutterfly or Snapfish, place the order, and deliver the pictures to you.
3. Print on printout studios - Save the resized image in a USB drive and bring it to a printout studio.
With the given options above on how to print locket photos, you will surely have that perfect picture for your locket.