How To Connect Brother Printer To WiFi? – A Beginner's Guide
Did you just buy a new wireless Brother printing machine, and you're still clueless on how to operate it smoothly? Well, you've come to the right place. In this article, you will be provided with simple and quick steps on how to connect Brother printer to WiFi. Be guided by reading this article until the end.
Understanding the Brother Printer’s Wireless Feature
Printer brands have completely changed the game of printing machines by enabling a feature called wireless printing – and Brother has been very competitive with their products. They now have different models that feature a wireless way of printing and scanning that supports laptops and smartphones.
That means you won't have to take extra time to connect your printer to your laptop with a cable or to transfer files from your phone to your laptop just to print a few pages. Now, with this great innovation, you can save a lot of time by directly connecting your devices to your printer without a wire connection.
But how to connect Brother printer to WiFi and with your smart devices?
How to Set Up Your Wireless Printer
Brother's wireless printing option feature is like granting the dreams and wishes of early printer users. But to completely experience the future in your hands, you have to know first how to connect Brother printer to WiFi for your phone and laptop to wirelessly access it.
Here are easy and hassle-free steps on how to connect Brother printer to WiFi:
- Plug the printer into a power source.
- Turn it on by simply clicking on the power button.
- Click on the menu button of your printer.
- On your printer's set of buttons, you can see two buttons with an up and down arrow. Click either of the two until a 'Network' option is displayed on the screen of your printer.
- Press either of the two arrow keys again, and select the Setup Wizard option by pressing the OK button on your machine.
- Look at the display on your screen, and wait for a message that says 'WLAN enable?' Then click on 'YES' so that your wireless connection will be activated.
- You will then have to choose a network to connect to. Select your SSID, and enter the selected network's password.
- Click ‘OK’ and then wait for your printer to connect to the network.
It’s as simple as that! That is how to connect Brother printer to WiFi.
The Brother You Need
Now that you have learned how to connect Brother printer to WiFi, it is time to set up yours. Experience the future in your hands while using your wireless printer. This great innovation will help you make your printing task easier and free from extra hassle.